Thursday, July 19, 2012

August 4th, BreakOut Youth Company Auditions!


The BreakOut Studios Team consists of 13 of my best friends, there is no other group of people that I would rather spend my time in the studio with. Despite the wide range of ages and levels, there is an incredible amount of support for one another that is present, and that is a rarity amongst competitive dance teams. To be on this team is to have constant reassurance that there is someone who will never see you as anything less than wonderful. Growth is inevitable when you're a member of this team, both as a dancer and a human being. Emotional freedom and expression are equally as stressed as technique by the fantastic instructors we are surrounded by. I absolutely love every moment I get to spend with the amazing people I call my team, watching everyone grow and flourish has been the driving force behind my years on the BreakOut Team. I could not possibly be more thankful for my exposure to the true meaning of dance, and that would not have been possible without BreakOut Studios.
-Jeze Zankich 
The Breakout Studios team is unlike any other around. This was my first year and I am truly blessed to have found this studio and be apart of it. Everyone here is so welcoming and focused on learning in a positive atmosphere. You learn so much about yourself as a dancer and it is a place where you can just be yourself- no judgements. I am so thankful for everyone here and all of their help and I can truly say, after all the search, this is where I am suppose to be. Everyone should come experience this and become part of this huge family.
-Faith Chapman  
I love team because it helped me to see that as long as I am comfortable I'm my own skin then it doesn't matter what others think. The atmosphere hear let's you truly be yourself so you can find yourself.
-Britta Bozarth  
Team is a place where I can be my happy bubbly self even if im really not feeling that way. It pushes me and pulls the best out of me when I need it the most. It's an unforgettable experience and I created many life long friend ships. I learn something new everyday that I can use in dance and apply to my own life. I could be having the worst day and everyone including the teachers make me smile. Anyone would love being apart of this team,it's an honor.
-Imani Wilson  
 BreakOut Studios is a great place to dance, but even better place to be on a dance team. The staff and fellow team members are nothing but supportive and fun to be around people. You could be the worst dancer or the best, and they will treat you the same. At BreakOut, everyone gets that moment of spotlight. Everyone gets fair treatment and everyone is equal. They care about helping you improve as not only a dancer, but person as well. Throught my year at BreakOut, on team, I can honestly say, that I made real friends and had real good times and laughs with everyone. I opened up and realized it is more than okay to be yourself. Team is an honor and is worth every mintue of classes and pratices. Being a part of team is a great experince that everyone should try out for and be a part of this loving dance family. If you want to have a great time dancing, laughing, and growing, BreakOut Studios' team is the perfect place for you.
-Ashley Zambos

No comments:

Post a Comment