Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gotta get up and try.

"Movement has always been a necessary part of my life...like breathing or eating.  Movement, at my very core, is an external expression of all that I think, dream, and imagine.  I remember being a young child, and how I was always happiest when dancing.  Even in car rides, or at school, I would dance a complete piece of choreography with my fingers, and still get similar satisfaction.  And now as an adult, movement is vital to connect with my creative consciousness.  I'm always amazed with the high frequency bliss that results from even a few minutes of moving about.  Of course, being an artist, if the movement does not feel right, it can also put you in the worst of moods.  What i've learned in my experiences so far as a student, professional dancer, and choreographer, is to really trust in the movement that is created by one's self.  That is truly a part of being in flow.  That is also a huge part of experiencing the gift of movement that is uniquely yours." - Nick Florez 

Nick Florez has been working with pop star Pink on her new video "Try". BreakOut cannot express how excited and proud we are for Nick's latest accomplishments and honored to have him tied into our BreakOut Studios community. We wish him the best of luck with his new journey. Check out the amazing choreography done by Nick in the video below. Life Moves .. Move with it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment